We still have a few spots open for our Texas Landscape Safari workshop scheduled for April 25th – 28th, 2011 in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Now that the winter rains have returned and refilled the aquifers, the rivers and streams should be running beautifully by April and provide some wonderful shots for our attendees. Each attendee will also receive an autographed copy of my latest book, Landscapes of the Texas Plains & Canyons with detailed information on how each shot was taken.
Here’s a quick look at what we’ve scheduled for this workshop. You can click on this image to be taken directly to our Google Map for the workshop.
We plan to shoot at the following state parks and key locations during the three day workshop. Many of these state parks will require a hike to the best shooting locations so a good pair of hiking shoes or boots and a photo-pack to carry your gear is highly recommended.
- Colorado Bend State Park near Lampasas (3 mile hike).
- Wildflowers near Llano (No hike).
- Packsaddle Mountain near Kingsland (No hike).
- Inks Lake State Park near Llano (1 mile hike).
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area near Fredericksburg (3 mile hike).
- Pedernales Falls State Park in Johnson City (2 mile hike).
- Guadalupe River State Park near San Antonio (1 mile hike).
To register or for more information, please contact me via email using my Contact Me page.