We still have a few spots open for our Texas Landscape Safari workshop scheduled for April 24th – 27th, 2010 in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Now that the winter rains have returned and refilled the aquifers, the rivers and streams should be running beautifully by April and provide some wonderful shots for our attendees. Each attendee will also receive an autographed copy of my Hill Country Landscapes book with detailed information on how each shot was taken.
Here’s a quick look at what we’ve scheduled for this workshop. You can click on this image to be taken directly to our Google Map for the workshop.
We’ll be shooting at the following locations and the conditions look favorable for getting some great landscape shots in the Hill Country this spring.
- Colorado Bend State Park – Bend, Texas
- Inks Lake State Park – Burnet, Texas
- Scenic Overlook – Kingsland, Texas
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area – Fredericksburg, Texas
- Pedernales Falls State Park – Johnson City, Texas
- McKinney Falls State Park – Austin, Texas
To register or for more information, please contact me via email using my Contact Me page.