I’m putting together the final schedule for the Texas Landscape Safari that will take place in the Texas Hill Country this fall when the colors begin to change. I should have the schedule finalized within the next few weeks and the participant worksheet posted on this blog at that time. The plan right now is to shoot at the following state parks and key locations during the four day workshop.
- Colorado Bend State Park in Bend, Texas
- Longhorn Cavern State Park in Burnet, Texas
- Packsaddle Mountain near Kingsland, Texas
- Enchanted Rock State Natural Area near Fredericksburg, Texas
- Pedernales Falls State Park in Johnson City, Texas
- McKinney Falls State Park in Austin, Texas
I’ll have lots more information posted in the nest few weeks but one thing to keep in mind is that most of the best locations will require some hiking over terrain like this. A good pair of hiking shoes and strong back may be required! But hey, if an old fart like me can do it, so can you!